Our Core ServicesSchools IT provides schools and academies with a complete “One Stop Shop” approach to their IT needs through a single support number and email address.
We are a growing team of 25 staff that prides itself on getting to know our customers and their IT needs through the services we provide.
Keeping our costs competitive without compromising on service accessibility, quality and development are key aspects, which sets us apart from our competitors.
Brief Summary of Services
- A dedicated Schools IT helpdesk staffed by qualified technicians and experienced SIMS consultants. All DBS checked.
- SIMS training and consultancy
- Unlimited technical support with options for scheduled on-site visits
- Monthly newsletters and access to online resources
- Office 365 with SIMS integration for automatic email provisioning
- Remote Access to the School network for all staff with mobile phone authentication
- Specialist services for academiesg. bespoke assessment tracking, dashboard services etc.
- Broadband support and hardware procurement
- Cloud backup services for SIMS and Curriculum
- Remote SIMS upgrades, patches and software deployment
- Annual IT health check with GDPR compliant security audit which will allow you to budget and plan for change.