SIMS & IT TrainingOur SIMS support service is designed to ensure schools derive the maximum benefit from all that SIMS has to offer in the school office, the classroom and at a senior management level. With ex- School Business Managers and a teacher making up the team we understand all too well the needs of our customers.
A proactive approach to the support of SIMS and an 90% first time rate for all SIMS related calls are the key features of this service along with
- Rich programme of SIMS courses every term
- Onsite and remote consultancy services
- Direct access to a SIMS specialist via the Schools IT helpdesk
- Specialist support available for Assessment, Attendance, Behaviour etc.
- Support for Ofsted visits
- Trust data services
- Monthly newsletter outlining upcoming priorities for key SIMS users including termly tasks, top tips, case studies and full guidance for all statutory returns
- Access to online resources which includes training documentation, how to guides, custom upgrade information highlighting new SIMS features etc.
- Scheduled out of office upgrades and patches to your SIMS database
- Microsoft Office 2016 training courses
The above are just some of features associated with this service which our customers describe as essential to the smooth operation of their school.